Recent Posts

QPWC Spring Titles - November 2nd '14 CANCELLED DUE TO BLUE GREEN ALGAE

Mandy

Fun First!
[font=DroidSansRegular, arial, sans-serif]Queensland Spring Titles 2nd November ’14[/font]

[font=DroidSansRegular, arial, sans-serif]Please find below the Entry Form with all of the details for the Queensland Spring Titles – 2nd November 2014[/font]

[font=DroidSansRegular, arial, sans-serif]QPWC 2014 Queensland Spring Titles entry form[/font]

[font=DroidSansRegular, arial, sans-serif]You are now able to enter and pay with paypal via our on line shop http://qpwc.org.au/shop/[/font]

[font=DroidSansRegular, arial, sans-serif]You can also pay for your AJSBA license there too.[/font]

[font=DroidSansRegular, arial, sans-serif]Please return your paperwork to admin@qpwc.org.au or bring it with you to the race meeting[/font]

[font=DroidSansRegular, arial, sans-serif]wh w1n
[/font]

Attachments

Mandy

Fun First!
Re: QPWC Spring Titles - November 2nd '14

[font=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Everyone please note that Dogs are allowed at Atkinsons Dam [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I have had it confirmed by Lyn @ SEQ Water. [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]They must be on a leash and not allowed into the water unfortunately but they are welcome. [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Any questions please call me on 0449 077 747 cheers, Mandy.[/font]

Jet Ski Club

Administrator
Re: QPWC Spring Titles - November 2nd '14

This race meeting is only a couple of weeks away. We are still looking for a few more volunteers to help run the event on the day.
If you are able to help please let us know.

My suggestion is that if you're not racing or fixing a Ski you should be scoring, marshalling, holding, cooking a BBQ or anything else that needs doing.!

Just ask any of the officials where you can help. These race meetings are run by volunteers for the benefit of the people who want to race.

There are no profits. It's not run by a promoter where you expect it all to be done so you can pay high entries turn up and just race.

The club belongs to everyone who joins and its up to everyone to pitch in to run these days.

If you are a new racer (or have been around for a year or two) I assure you that a few goes at scoring will give you a competitive insight into how the competitions pan out. Who that races actually knows how to score

Please find attached a list of the jobs that need to be done on race day. Some are already filled but any help is very wc

Attachments