Recent Posts

Jet Ski Racing Queensland - 29-30th March ’14

Jet Ski Club

Administrator
This weekend the Australian National Jetski racing tour was at Bells Beach Redcliffe, Qld.

Anyone interested in doing some racing can contact me on 0449 077 747 or visit www.qpwc.org.au

We have some awesome plans for grass roots Club level Racing this year along with the Professional competitions.

Attachments

Mandy

Fun First!
Awesome Vid DallowTube!!!

I wonder why it doesn't show up for you? ht cs

Nigel

Nigel

SHO TIME

Great pics as usual Nigel!

The racing when it happened was good to watch, even though it was a tad on the choppy side.

Not to be a dampener but...
One thing I felt there was a very negative atmosphere around the whole event,and unorganised... maybe it's down to the event managers. I defenatly wouldn't have payed to get in as a spectator! Not sure I'm interested in trying out CC racing, perhaps just stick to racing mates there's no politics that way.

Cheers

Mandy

Fun First!
SHO TIME said:
Great pics as usual Nigel!

The racing when it happened was good to watch, even though it was a tad on the choppy side.

Not to be a dampener but...
One thing I felt there was a very negative atmosphere around the whole event,and unorganised... maybe it's down to the event managers. I defenatly wouldn't have payed to get in as a spectator! Not sure I'm interested in trying out CC racing, perhaps just stick to racing mates there's no politics that way.

Cheers
I think we can all understand what you're saying Dude.

Moving on :) The QPWC events that are planned are going to be brilliant.

Time trials are awesome fun. You get to try yourself out on a track, with no worries about hitting or being hit by another Ski.

Classes will be for every standard and every type of Ski so everyone will be on an even playing field and won't have to break the bank to compete.

Entry fees will be affordable and I assure you the atmosphere will be heaps of FUN!!!

Back in my Vic days doing this we would get around 70 riders competing on a hailing cold day. So up here with the BBQ weather we will have a PARTAY.

Riders, start your engines w1n

Mandy

Fun First!
Cant wait for more Racing!!!